martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

Man interrupts Rihanna.

Rihanna man interrupts to ask him to cover his

Pop singer Rihanna met Monday firsthand the Protestant puritanism that still exists in parts of Northern Ireland when a farmer urged her to cover her while filming a video clip on the site.


"Inappropriate" was what he thought Alderman Alan Graham, a member of the majority Democratic Unionist Party (DUP), on his way to his tractor and decided that he was "liked what he saw," said the farmer said to the BBC .


Not short not lazy, approached the singer and asked "what they were doing parasen, and they did."

"I had a conversation with Rihanna and I hope you understand where I come from. We shook hands," says Graham, who admits that he knew who the artist when he received a phone call to ask for permission to shoot on their land in the town of Bangor , east of Belfast.


"From my point of view, it's my land, I have an ethical and felt it was inappropriate. I have nothing against Rihanna and her friends. May be able to establish a relationship with a superior God," said the farmer.


The pop star, born in Barbados, came to the British province on Monday to record their latest video clip, which has caused great excitement among the locals, mostly young, in this quiet and traditional area of ​​Ulster.

Source: globovision.com


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario